Monday, August 11, 2008

Sisters


I am sure most of you remember but when I was pregnant with Merrin my sister, Jill, was also pregnant with my nephew, Ethan. Not only were we fortunate enough to be pregnant together but our due dates were only one day apart! With Jill having a planned c-section and Merrin deciding to wait 4 days after her due date to make an appearance, Ethan and Merrin ended up being almost two weeks apart. Within a little over a week, Jill and I more than doubled the amount of grandchildren for our parents which before only consisted of my now 5 yr. old nephew, Noah. Our family loved to make jokes about how we must have planned it but it was only by the grace of God that our family experienced such a coincident and now, God is blessing us once again! Yes, as a matter of fact, my sister and I are BOTH pregnant again and this time our due dates are not one day apart but FOUR days apart!!! I am due Feb. 20th and Jill is due Feb. 24th!!! I am sure many of you can agree that it is so nice having close friends being pregnant at the same time as you because you have someone to talk to about all your concerns and excitements and I feel very blessed that not only do I have close friends pregnant at the same time as me but my sister as well...and it doesn't hurt that she is a doctor and I know her advice is good advice ;) Our poor parents though...not only will they soon have 5 grandchildren but 4 of them will be under the age of two...oh brother!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Hey Bethany! Glad you found our site so we can keep in touch. Congratulations to both you and Jill on the big news - that is amazing! I can't believe you are going to be a mother to 3 children - you are my hero! I hope your first trimester treats you well! Jenn

The Growing Gunters said...

Thanks Jennifer! I've added you to my blog so I can view your site more often! Enjoy Miss Wynnie!