The posts on my friends' blogs that I have enjoyed the most include funny quotes and sayings that have flown out of their little one's mouth. Merrin's vocabulary has exploded and now that she is talking in full sentences on a regular basis we have witnessed some funny "Merrin-isms". I'll share a few with you...Merrin to Keith - "Dad, can I have your glasses"
Keith - "no"
Merrin - "but Dad, I need them, my eyes are cold"
Merrin to Grammy - "whats' Buster (the dog) doing?"
Grammy - "he's going potty #2"
Merrin - "well...Merrin go potty number one, Grammy go potty number four, and daddy go potty number five!"
Another recent tid-bit on Merrin is that she has said goodbye to her pajamas and hello to nightgowns!! Merrin has been fortunate enough to have received some "hand-me-down" nightgowns and oh how we love them...I honestly don't know how I am going to be able to convince her that you can sleep in anything else!! 



2 comments:
How sweet! Kids certainly do say the darndest things! I won't even comment on the potty #5 LOL ;)
Lover her!
Post a Comment