Little buddy is 8 months old today!!!

This little guy is eight months old and into EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! I think I have forgotten what it is like to have a mobile baby or maybe its that Elliott gets into WAY more stuff than Merrin ever did but look out world, Elliott is full steam ahead! If he is not wedging himself under the coffee table he is scooting behind the couch or crawling under the computer desk looking for a good cord to chew on. He is a MESS! He also has become quite the messy eater! He has started "zerberting" his food out when he gets excited and it goes everywhere...all over me and all over the table. This is something Merrin certainly never did, she is the world's cleanest eater as far as toddlers are concerned. All in all, I am LOVING this little boy. He will melt your heart in an instance and his laugh is contagious. He LOVES our dog, Mayzi, and laughs whenever she is near and he also likes it when you pretend to nibble on his ears and cheeks. He is highly ticklish and I love trying to count his little ribs because it makes him cackle. Can he stay eight months old forever...oh I wish!!!
1 comment:
Little boys are so much fun, aren't they? And they certainly love their mommies :) Happy 8 month bday, Elliott!!
Post a Comment