Sunday, June 8, 2008

4 years in the making...

I can't believe how time flies but Keith and I found ourselves celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary this past week! 4 years...wow, it hasn't seemed that long but when we thought about all that's happened in those four years, we were rather amazed that its ONLY been 4 years. Married in June 2004, lived in the Cayman Islands for 1 1/2 years, lost our belongings to a grade 5 hurricane, lived in Canada for over two months (due to that hurricane), moved home to Charlotte, bought a house, got pregnant, both changed jobs while living in Charlotte, had our precious baby girl and a year later, quit my job to stay home with Merrin! Whew, that's A LOT of change in 4 years...no wonder I've been feeling bored lately, things have been too calm! Isn't marriage wonderful though?! I can't imagine life without Keith and although I'm sure he has tried, he probably can't imagine life without me either (because I won't let him). I don't tell Keith enough but I am very lucky to have him for a husband, he is amazing! I LOVE YOU BEBE!

No comments: