Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Beach Pics

We are currently down at Hilton Head on my family's annual HHI vacation and we decided to have our pictures made on the beach by a local photographer. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! You can check out our proofs at http://www.carolinaportraitshhi.com where you can "enter site", click on "proofing" and then enter gunter in all lowercase. Once the pictures pull up you can pause the slideshow to view the pictures individually and also you can click on the right arrow to scroll to the next page where you will find some individual shots of miss Merrin. The very last one is of her standing by a tree stump which is my favorite!

We are having so much fun on our vacation and once we get back home I am sure I will have lots of new posts with tons of pictures!! Hope everyone is well and enjoying this summer weather!!

Love from the Gunters!

3 comments:

Laura said...

The pictures are wonderful! I hope you're having fun, I'm jealous!

Courtney said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! Glad your having fun. Let's go to the pool next week when you get back.

Anonymous said...

OMG, those are awesome! What a beautiful family you have and I love your hair shorter. Miss you!