Thursday, May 15, 2008

ALL GIRL...











Not that we ever doubted Merrin was ALL GIRL but yesterday was proof in fact that she is certainly a girly girl!!!!! Merrin has become obsessed with SHOES...and for all of you who knew Grandma Gert then you know where Merrin gets this from!! If Merrin's shoes are laying around, she will bring them to me so that I can put them on her (sometimes she tries to do this herself but with little success but its adorable to watch her try)! She also loves pocket books, which again is a trait from Grandma Gert no doubt! Yesterday was one of my favorite days with Merrin BY FAR!! We stayed at home and the furthest we ventured out was the neighborhood park but we had blast. Merrin started the day out wanting to try on her new pool shoes and proceeded to run around in them. Then she got her trusty pocket book and paraded around with that on her arm, so cute!! Later in the afternoon when our neighbors' Blair and Ellie were home, we went outside to play and Merrin immediately took a liking to Ellie's toy baby stroller and started pushing it around...MY BABY IS NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR THIS, IS SHE??!! I feel like Merrin is no longer my little baby but now a full blown toddler who loves all things pink and girly and how do they know to put pocket books on their arms and to push babies in strollers??!! Her mind absolutely amazes me and I fall in love with her more and more every minute. I wonder what she'll do today...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! I can't believe how big she's getting! Emory is fascinated with shoes as well. She just doesn't want to keep them on her feet yet. Merrin gives me hope!