Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17
Monday, January 5, 2009
Dancing Queen
Here is Merrin getting her New Year's grove on...please excuse the quality of the video, Merrin had smudged the lens on the camera! Hopefully you can still make out her finest dance moves...I think she does a shuffle, step-ball-change at one point!
We had Nolan's pics made at Portrait Innovations in Huntersville...not my favorite place, but I have the info for a fabulous photographer if you need one. She has a great newborn package, too :) We definitely need to get our little ones together soon before your next big day! Let me know about your schedule and will we plan something!
4 comments:
Too cute :) Looks like she's ready for this fall already!
So cute. I love the new big girl room. Good luck with the new sleeping arrangements!
LOVE it!! She is so adorable!!
We had Nolan's pics made at Portrait Innovations in Huntersville...not my favorite place, but I have the info for a fabulous photographer if you need one. She has a great newborn package, too :) We definitely need to get our little ones together soon before your next big day! Let me know about your schedule and will we plan something!
I don't have your email or phone number.... looks like she'll have to practice even harder, since we're getting married August 1st!!!!!!!
Post a Comment