Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cousin Ethan


Merrin was lucky enough to spend some time with her cousin Ethan this past weekend as my parents were keeping him so that my sister and brother-n-law could take a quick trip to the beach to celebrate their anniversary (HAPPY 10 YEARS JILL & CHAD)! Cousin Noah was staying with his other grandparents...sort of a "divide & conquer" strategy! Keith, Merrin and I drove over to my parents Saturday morning in hopes of taking Ethan and Merrin to the park in Shelby to ride the train and merry-go-round but unfortunately we found out those rides don't open until later in the day so we played on the playground and then went to eat some lunch. Ethan is way more adventurous on the playground equipment than Merrin. I think the only thing Merrin was interested in was the swings but Ethan was climbing all over the place and sliding down the slides, etc. I think they had a good time and an even better time once we got to lunch and they had some ice cream for dessert! Here are some pics of our time with Cousin Ethan!






No comments: